Re: [0.8.1] I need a keycard to open a lamp?

I noticed this before running through a lockroom yesterday. When I pressed the button to activate the doors, I got a message saying "You need a keycard to open this door."

It wasn't until I moved forward towards the wall that I could open the lockroom doors and proceed normally...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Theimperfectbeing wrote:
guysensei1 wrote:I just saw Markiplier play the game and he got this too. What happens when you open the lamp with an omni or level 5?
I tried to open it, and it just said "You inserted the keycard into the slot" (or something like that.) and then nothing else happened.
It will open or close the Checkpoint Room doors.
The hidden keycard slot on the lamp only opens or closes the Checkpoint Room doors that separates the Heavy Containment Zone and the Entrance Zone.
Level 5 Keycard or Keycard Omni is required to open the doors.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:
Theimperfectbeing wrote:
guysensei1 wrote:I just saw Markiplier play the game and he got this too. What happens when you open the lamp with an omni or level 5?
I tried to open it, and it just said "You inserted the keycard into the slot" (or something like that.) and then nothing else happened.
It will open or close the Checkpoint Room doors.
The hidden keycard slot on the lamp only opens or closes the Checkpoint Room doors that separates the Heavy Containment Zone and the Entrance Zone.
Secret ending time :096: (Just kidding)
Edit: I have encounterd this a few times, it keeps bugging me, but I do know what it does, as it is mentioned above my comment somewhere.
Last edited by TylerTheFighter24 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->

thissuspiciousguy wrote:
Theassholenobodylikes wrote: It will open or close the Checkpoint Room doors.
Secret ending time :096: (Just kidding)
Replying to yourself... good idea
STEAM
## LOG OFF.