[0.8.1] minor bug in one of the lockrooms

It's nothing great and it might have just been a one-time bug, but in my last seed (don't remember which one it was, unfortunately) I entered one of those lockrooms that have timed doors, gas and the camera that's shown on the screen outside (you know, those red lockrooms) and I somehow was able to walk through the walls in one part of the room. As I said, it's nothing big.

Since I recorded this video with my mobile and had headphones, there's no sound and I had to play with 1 hand. But I'm used to that anyway... xD

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaObTOURJCc[/youtube]

EDIT: (Umm why does the video not work? Anyways this is the link for my video www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaObTOURJCc)

Re: [0.8.1] minor bug in one of the lockrooms

bowserknight wrote:It's nothing great and it might have just been a one-time bug, but in my last seed (don't remember which one it was, unfortunately) I entered one of those lockrooms that have timed doors, gas and the camera that's shown on the screen outside (you know, those red lockrooms) and I somehow was able to walk through the walls in one part of the room. As I said, it's nothing big.

Since I recorded this video with my mobile and had headphones, there's no sound and I had to play with 1 hand. But I'm used to that anyway... xD

[youtube]qaObTOURJCc[/youtube]
Golden Wrench'd. Take out the "www.youtube.com/watch" part, and it should.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.