0.8.1 Unable to change batteries of radio

I was playing the game the other day and I got a regular radio, and I change the batteries for it, except... well, it still wasnt working. So I put in some more. and it still didnt work. I went through four batteries before I realized I was just wasting batteries for a radio that didnt work.
And I'm pretty sure you know this one, but just in case, when you put the radio on very fine in scp 914 it goes crazy and doesnt work and goes to nonexistant channels at times.

Re: 0.8.1 Unable to change batteries of radio

And almost forgot. I have one more bug.
I was playing the game and around the same time of the radio glitch I decided to start a new game and mess around with the game. Two minutes in I get taken by 106 and as soon as I get out of the PD I get warped to seemingly the same room I got taken in. The only difference was.. well, all doors led to no where, and if I entered any door I fell into a room in the PD.
So either the game decided to mess with me, or 106 is playing some cruel joke.
Or its a bug (most likely).

Coolredpanda10 wrote:And almost forgot. I have one more bug.
I was playing the game and around the same time of the radio glitch I decided to start a new game and mess around with the game. Two minutes in I get taken by 106 and as soon as I get out of the PD I get warped to seemingly the same room I got taken in. The only difference was.. well, all doors led to no where, and if I entered any door I fell into a room in the PD.
So either the game decided to mess with me, or 106 is playing some cruel joke.
Or its a bug (most likely).
That one's intentional. The Old Man may put you in a decoy corridor, a trick room to make you think you've escaped, only to tumble back into the Pocket Dimension.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Coolredpanda10 wrote:I was playing the game the other day and I got a regular radio, and I change the batteries for it, except... well, it still wasnt working. So I put in some more. and it still didnt work. I went through four batteries before I realized I was just wasting batteries for a radio that didnt work.
And I'm pretty sure you know this one, but just in case, when you put the radio on very fine in scp 914 it goes crazy and doesnt work and goes to nonexistant channels at times.
well you could put the radio on fine in 914 then it doesn't need batteries and all channel works fine!
こんにちは。私の名前はユカです!はじめまして!
My Steam Account