[0.8.2] Switches reseting to standard position

I've already included this bug in my little bug list that I have posted here but since it's a pretty annoying bug and keeps you from completing the game the way you want to, sometimes, I'm creating its own thread. And I guess nobody really pay much attention to lists. The problem is: After activating one of the important switches / levers, like the Warhead switches for example, they seem to reset to their usual state after you die one or more times.

Some examples I have found:

-the 2 switches in the Omega / Alpha Warhead room. Even if you activate both switches and save AFTERWARDS, you can still get the explosion ending as if you had never touched them. Once, I activated them, died a few times and then I looked back into this room and somehow they were turned ON again for no reason.
-the switches in :096:'s room. This is a really annoying one, it just occured to me yesterday again. I went through his room, then I died in the Maintenance tunnels and found out I have to go back again because I forgot something and somehow the doors to his room wouldn't open anymore. This is one really really stupid thing since sometimes this is the only way back.

-the switches in :106:'s containment chamber. I'm not really sure about this but I think the bug also appears here sometimes, with the electromagnetic thingy.

One theory from me is that maybe the switches can also be controlled by the computer SCP (don't know its number right now) and it deactivates them all again sometimes. But honestly I rather think that it's just an issue with the data processing or something. And by the way, the third thing's written in purple because I'm not so sure about that one.
Last edited by bowserknight on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [0.8.1] Switches reseting to standard position

bug is still present in the newest 0.8.2 version. I've just played it for the first time and I got stuck at :096:'s door again. I went through that room, then went through some other rooms until I found that there were dead ends everywhere. But I got caught once by the Plague Doctor and reloaded the game, then I tried going back but the doors to :096: were locked again and I HAD TO cheat to be able to get back. So I went through the room again, activated the 3 switches inside it but...

I noticed that :096: himself seems to have disappeared! No idea what happened there, I didn't trigger his chase or anything.