[0.8.2] Pocket Dimension Bug

So, I was just playing CB, attempting to finish the game, when I was found stuck between 106, 096's room, and an Endroom. I was like, "Fuck it" and ran head on into 106. I died 2 times in his Pocket Dimension, and when I respawned the third time, I spawned in the trick room where I saved. When I opened the door, and everything proceeded as normal. But I decided to jump off the floor, so I fell to my death. When I respawned again, still in the trick room, it looked normal. So I opened the door, and the SFX when you look outside didn't play. I jumped down and noticed that nothing was moving, not even the pillars. I was able to sprint and the Sound Effect when you walk and run on metal played as I walked and ran. The Dread was still playing as well. All the ambient sounds were playing as if I was still in the facility. Here's a screenshot, but it doesn't reveal much. But it says I'm in room3tunnel, when I'm not.
Anyone else experience this bug but me?
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: [0.8.2] Pocket Dimension Bug

Princess Luna wrote:Ooh! I want to replicate this bug. But in order to do this I need to figure out how to get to the trick room. How do you get there?
You must keep walking through the hallways until you were teleported in a regular room,with doors.If you opened the door and you still see that you are in the Pocket Dimension,that is the trick room.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Re: [0.8.2] Pocket Dimension Bug

Princess Luna wrote:So, there is no definite path to finding the trick room?
I've been playing SCP CB for well over a year, and I have never come across the trick room.
Well,when I was playing I was randomly walking through the hallways,and I just realized that I'm in the trick room...
Yeah,maybe there is no definite path to find the trick room.You have to just walk into a random hallway in order to see it.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.