[0.8.2] MTF and memory access violations...

I was playing the game after updating it to v0.8.2, finally there is no lag!
I was so happy playing at full speed that I decided to open random doors just for fun (the best way to preceed! :D ) until I encountered a guard in a three-way room, so I walked back for hiding and when he got near the wall without door the game crashed and gave me a "Memory access violation".
I saw him already walking straight torwards the wall when I opened the door...
I hope that was just a rare bug (and that will be easy to solve...), I don't know if I was so unlucky to find it at my first playtrough of the new version... :laugh:

That's it, I hope this will be useful in some ways. :)
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Re: [0.8.2] MTF and memory access violations...

Yay, it worked! :)
I think I just been unlucky...

But I have another question, when I was playing the game I found three Nine-Tailed-Fox standing in the middle of a Heavy Containment Zone's three-way-room that were blocking my way, I tried to get past them several times but they got me on every try. So I give up and used NOCLIP to reach the next corridor (CHEATER WARNING!! :173: :106: :096: ); I took out NOCLIP and when I was near 682's room (the huge one with two staircases and a giant gate...) I noticed that the door was RED and all the bottom part of the room (from the bottom floor where you can find the document to the floor of the entrance door's steel balcony) was filled with a HUGE red mass.
I don't know if this happened because I used the NOCLIP (and HEAL too...) cheat of if it would happen even if I past the guards alive without cheating...
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:Yay, it worked! :)
I think I just been unlucky...

But I have another question, when I was playing the game I found three Nine-Tailed-Fox standing in the middle of a Heavy Containment Zone's three-way-room that were blocking my way, I tried to get past them several times but they got me on every try. So I give up and used NOCLIP to reach the next corridor (CHEATER WARNING!! :173: :106: :096: ); I took out NOCLIP and when I was near 682's room (the huge one with two staircases and a giant gate...) I noticed that the door was RED and all the bottom part of the room (from the bottom floor where you can find the document to the floor of the entrance door's steel balcony) was filled with a HUGE red mass.
I don't know if this happened because I used the NOCLIP (and HEAL too...) cheat of if it would happen even if I past the guards alive without cheating...
These are just randomly occurred bugs that we do not even know.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:until I encountered a guard in a three-way room, so I walked back for hiding and when he got near the wall without door the game crashed and gave me a "Memory access violation".
I nearly raged quited the game, it was nearly impossible to get past the room, and even if I don't open the door to it or not look at it, the game think I'm in that room, proceeding with the game crashing event! I can't remember what it was called, but there is a mod which would fix most events what will give you MAV.

Spoiler Alert: What the event is!
Spoiler
Its not a three-way room, its a hallway with a elevator and the guard walks inside the elevator, (I amuse you hear a sound clip when you get the MAV, as I did) and it plays a .ogg file which makes it sound like the elevator crashing. opening the door to the elevator reveals a blood filled room (would be nice if the creators added models of bones and remains for detail, just to make it more nicer) basically the elevator he went in was then suddenly took control by 079 ( :079_2: ) then dropped him to his death! (this is what I think) as a conclusion, the guard walks in elevator, dies.
So its a event which breaks the game, its patched later on though, but if you feel like playing on the update with this bug, please try and find the download for this bug, as it is very helpful.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->

TylerTheFighter24 wrote:
Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:until I encountered a guard in a three-way room, so I walked back for hiding and when he got near the wall without door the game crashed and gave me a "Memory access violation".
I nearly raged quited the game, it was nearly impossible to get past the room, and even if I don't open the door to it or not look at it, the game think I'm in that room, proceeding with the game crashing event! I can't remember what it was called, but there is a mod which would fix most events what will give you MAV.

So its a event which breaks the game, its patched later on though, but if you feel like playing on the update with this bug, please try and find the download for this bug, as it is very helpful.
Dude, please check the date of threads before posting in them. You've revived almost half a dozen threads from last year.
It slep time bunner.