Re: [0.8.2] Cafeteria in the wrong zone.

CommanderPro100 wrote:I was looking through the Rooms.ini for 0.8.2 and I noticed this:

Code: Select all

[room2cafeteria]
descr=Cafeteria
mesh path = GFX\map\room2cafeteria.b3d
shape = 2
commonness = 0
zone1=2
large = true
disabledecals = true
It says zone1=2 which means that it spawns in the Heavy Containment Zone, but shouldn't it be in the Entrance Zone?
It should be in the Entrance Zone,maybe that is a coding error for the placement of the Cafeteria?
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:It should be in the Entrance Zone,maybe that is a coding error for the placement of the Cafeteria?
The rooms.ini file seems to have accidentally placed it in zone 2, which is obviously incorrect. Not necessarily a coding error, just a file error.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:It should be in the Entrance Zone,maybe that is a coding error for the placement of the Cafeteria?
The rooms.ini file seems to have accidentally placed it in zone 2, which is obviously incorrect. Not necessarily a coding error, just a file error.
However, since the room's placement is determined by the game, this doesn't make any difference. It doesn't need that parameter at all.

And SCP-079 is in the Heavy Containment Zone, but the room has the office-zone style.

juanjpro wrote:However, since the room's placement is determined by the game, this doesn't make any difference. It doesn't need that parameter at all.
Wait, why does it even exist then?
juanjpro wrote:SCP-079 is in the Heavy Containment Zone, but the room has the office-zone style.
I'm assuming this is a coding bug since I don't see why a stationary computer that does nothing but talk would be put in the HCZ.