[v0.8.2] SCP-096 Problem Returns

I've noticed that SCP-096 has had this problem before. The problem where he goes aggro even through you haven't even looked at his face. While I was playing, I came across the server room 096 spawns in. I decided to go in, try to get past 096, and continue towards the entrance zone. As I always do, I looked at the wall closest to me as I maneuvered around 096. When I bumbed into him he placed his hands on his face and started screaming, even though I was looking in the exact same direction as he was. There was no way I saw his face.
There is no way I can get past 096 without cheating anymore.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Re: [v0.8.2] SCP-096 Problem Returns

Princess Luna wrote:I've noticed that SCP-096 has had this problem before. The problem where he goes aggro even through you haven't even looked at his face. While I was playing, I came across the server room 096 spawns in. I decided to go in, try to get past 096, and continue towards the entrance zone. As I always do, I looked at the wall closest to me as I maneuvered around 096. When I bumbed into him he placed his hands on his face and started screaming, even though I was looking in the exact same direction as he was. There was no way I saw his face.
There is no way I can get past 096 without cheating anymore.
This is just a bug when 096 will just get enraged even though you did not look at his face.
This is seen in one of Markiplier's videos.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I understand your issue I guess, but really. Maneuvering around 096 is not hard. As long as you keep your eyes on the ground he will never get angry.
Unless he's blocking your path by standing in a doorway (which CAN happen, ugh...) you can get through his room in less than 15 seconds.

But yeah, he now tends to aggro at random times. At that time he'd lag for a split second and then go into enrage mode for no reason other then to give me deadly hugs.
Alas, getting away from 096 is now either dead easy (as he tends to get stuck in certain places) or downright impossible as he'll suddenly drop down from the ceiling.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Raining Pixel wrote:I think SCP-096's height should be lowered to the previous height because the current size is a little weird looking
How so? Remember, he is supposed to be 2.38 meters, so he better be taller than the player. That might be why it might look a bit weird. Although it looks ok to me.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-