Re: Elevator bug

I've had a problem, with the elevators near SCP 049's chamber. Well, first, when I go down, 049 doesn't seem to be there. Don't know if this is normal, or a bug/glitch. Second, the elevators never come down. No matter how many times I spam that button, they will not come down. Plus, as I'm doing this, I have two zombies ripping at my back, so that's fun. Anyways, just wanted to mention this. Not sure if it's a bug/glitch, but I'm letting you all know, in case it is.

Re: Elevator bug

.Queen-Of-Awkward. wrote:I've had a problem, with the elevators near SCP 049's chamber. Well, first, when I go down, 049 doesn't seem to be there. Don't know if this is normal, or a bug/glitch. Second, the elevators never come down. No matter how many times I spam that button, they will not come down. Plus, as I'm doing this, I have two zombies ripping at my back, so that's fun. Anyways, just wanted to mention this. Not sure if it's a bug/glitch, but I'm letting you all know, in case it is.
1. That's not a bug. Since v1.3.1 SCP-049 comes to this floor after you turning on levers and going to the one of the elevators.
2. I think you forgot to activate them by turning on 2 levers in 049's chamber.