[0.8.2] T-Shaped Hallway before First Room

Threads made on bugs from older game versions.
Cpbald
Operative

[0.8.2] T-Shaped Hallway before First Room

Postby Cpbald » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 pm

I was playing CB and after I left :173:'s chamber, I went into a T-Shaped Hallway. One door led to the First Room, and the other led me to a void. When I fell in, I fell into the Maintenance Tunnels.
I don't post here anymore and everything I've posted here is embarrassing. If for some reason you're interested in things I'm up to, check out my website or my Twitter account.

guysensei1
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: [0.8.2] T-Shaped Hallway before First Room

Postby guysensei1 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 am

I get the T-shaped hallways before the first room sometimes. One path almost always leads to a dead end and the other leads to the 'first' room. Never seen a void before.

Cpbald
Operative

Postby Cpbald » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:13 pm

I even removed my mods, I can't fix it! This is really odd, I reinstalled and everything!
I don't post here anymore and everything I've posted here is embarrassing. If for some reason you're interested in things I'm up to, check out my website or my Twitter account.

Nightmare Tank
MTF

Postby Nightmare Tank » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Sounds like a bad bad map seed...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

xxFalconArasxx
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby xxFalconArasxx » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Yeah this has happened to me on a few occasions... It's a pretty rare bug though and you can usually get around it, but it is annoying.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler

Theimperfectbeing
MTF

Postby Theimperfectbeing » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:20 am

This seems to happen in some map seeds, but for me, they appear before the heavy containment zone. I only fell in the Maintenance Tunnels once, as I mostly noclip into the nearest hallway, which is normally towards the end of the heavy containment zone.
eric

TylerTheFighter24
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby TylerTheFighter24 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 pm

I've had this problem to! Every time I encounter it, it always has the event where the scientist comes from the ceiling (You know by this dude --> :106: ). They only way I get around this is by finding the first room. I do this By going in a random direction and then if its the wrong way I go the other way. (If you get what I mean)

Edit: I understand it more now, its kind of a tweak, one leads to a end room and there was a new event there (It scared me, I didn't know that would happen, but hey, the janitors running animation is funny though.) and the other leads to the closets room, however there is a bug where it will be a lock room (with the gas)
and if you are lucky, you won't have SCP-173 in there!
Last edited by TylerTheFighter24 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->

CLgaming
Senior Staff

Postby CLgaming » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm

This is clearly not a bug to me. It's more-so a little tweak that Regalis made. As for the other direction, I get an endroom instead of the void.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Return to “Old Threads”