Strangenesses in the Pocket Dimension...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-nQYmfjzM
0:53-1:21= what are these cubes? Are they still in v0.8.2? Or they got removed/were a bug ang got fixed? (in the video the guy was using a older version, as you can see by the old 106's model... :106: )
Plus I found two really strange rooms (in v0.8.2...):
1) a red room with a "reversed pointy pillar" at the end (similar to 106's throne room...). When you enter the room, the entrance corridor will be closed by a wall. Someone says that crouching can make you go in another room, is this real? And if you go behind the pillar (it does not touch the wall...) you can't see it, I'm sure this is a graphical bug.
2) a HUGE stone floor with 4 floating pillars in a "square-scheme" (if you "connect" them by imagining invisible lines, you will get a square where they are the angles if you view them from a big height...). Plus there is "floating smoke" with 106's eyes (that emits his breathing sound...) that will follow you; if you blink or close your your eyes it will go faster (but it can't kill you it you touch it, the only way to die there is from the Pocket Dimension's blood loss...). Strangely you can see the same reversed pointy pillar of the red room near the edge of the big platform (with the huge shadow figure in the background near it...). Apparently, you can't exit from this room, and triyng to go on the edge and suicide is impossible due to invisible walls blocking you... Is this a bugged room?
I can found these 2 rooms pretty easily when I play, so knowing what they really are can be useful.
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Re: Strangenesses in the Pocket Dimension...

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote: 1) a red room with a "reversed pointy pillar" at the end (similar to 106's throne room...). When you enter the room, the entrance corridor will be closed by a wall. Someone says that crouching can make you go in another room, is this real? And if you go behind the pillar (it does not touch the wall...) you can't see it, I'm sure this is a graphical bug.
This is normal,this just the updated version of the Throne Room,with the wall blocking the way,because SCP-106 force you to go the room with the 4 floating pillars. (Except when you go behind the Throne,yes this is a Graphical Bug.)
Mr. Shy-Guy wrote: 2) a HUGE stone floor with 4 floating pillars in a "square-scheme" (if you "connect" them by imagining invisible lines, you will get a square where they are the angles if you view them from a big height...). Plus there is "floating smoke" with 106's eyes (that emits his breathing sound...) that will follow you; if you blink or close your your eyes it will go faster (but it can't kill you it you touch it, the only way to die there is from the Pocket Dimension's blood loss...). Strangely you can see the same reversed pointy pillar of the red room near the edge of the big platform (with the huge shadow figure in the background near it...). Apparently, you can't exit from this room, and triyng to go on the edge and suicide is impossible due to invisible walls blocking you... Is this a bugged room?
I can found these 2 rooms pretty easily when I play, so knowing what they really are can be useful.
No,this is not a bugged room,just try to blink/close your eyes when you are go near to the floating smoke,and you will see.:)

Re: Strangenesses in the Pocket Dimension...

MetroDelta wrote:
Mr. Shy-Guy wrote: 1) a red room with a "reversed pointy pillar" at the end (similar to 106's throne room...). When you enter the room, the entrance corridor will be closed by a wall. Someone says that crouching can make you go in another room, is this real? And if you go behind the pillar (it does not touch the wall...) you can't see it, I'm sure this is a graphical bug.
This is normal,this just the updated version of the Throne Room,with the wall blocking the way,because SCP-106 force you to go the room with the 4 floating pillars. (Except when you go behind the Throne,yes this is a Graphical Bug.)
Mr. Shy-Guy wrote: 2) a HUGE stone floor with 4 floating pillars in a "square-scheme" (if you "connect" them by imagining invisible lines, you will get a square where they are the angles if you view them from a big height...). Plus there is "floating smoke" with 106's eyes (that emits his breathing sound...) that will follow you; if you blink or close your your eyes it will go faster (but it can't kill you it you touch it, the only way to die there is from the Pocket Dimension's blood loss...). Strangely you can see the same reversed pointy pillar of the red room near the edge of the big platform (with the huge shadow figure in the background near it...). Apparently, you can't exit from this room, and triyng to go on the edge and suicide is impossible due to invisible walls blocking you... Is this a bugged room?
No,this is not a bugged room,just try to blink/close your eyes when you are go near to the floating smoke,and you will see. :)
Thanks, I'll try to do it! :D
But I found another bug (it's not related to 106 or his Pocket Dimension, but I'll post it here because I'm creating too many topics in the "Bug reports" section of the forum, I think...): in the Heavy Containment Zone corridor where 173 ( :173: ) spawns after the lights go out, when you go to the opposite direction of where you came in nothing strange happens and 173 will follow you as usual. But if you go back, he will get stuck in the middle of the door (even if you leave it open all the time, he must be a real PRO to get stuck in the air. You know, atoms are too heavy and big for him... :laugh: ).
After some blinkes, he will start moving again and follow you like he likes to do.
I don't know if it's a rare bug (probably) or not...
Another (minor) bug I found is where 096 ( :096: ) "rapes the door" (if you dodge him in the Small Servers Room, you can make him go near the door where he will try to open it but he will not do it because he doesn't need it, so he just stay partially IN it and starts making the sound where he "slams" a door hundreds of times like if he is stuck in it. After some seconds, he will get unstuck and keep hunting you. And, apparently, if you keep dodging him while you are in the room with him, he will jump torwards you passing trough objects and walls and kill you! How can I stay alive a lot of time with him angry? Because my PC slows down A LOT whe he is chasing me, allowing me to dodge him easily... :laugh: )
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)