[v0.8.2] Bugs with 049, 096 and 106

Apparently, after leaving 049's area (after he got outside of his room and the zombies, aka "049-2", start walking...), it took me a bit to found that I made a HUGE trip to a dead-end... :sad: (I found 079 but I had only a Level 3 KeyCard...)
So I went back to where I came and I remembered that in 049's room there is a level 4 KeyCard. I went back and I found two strange bugs with 049 and 049-2:
1) 049 was walking into the wall, when I got near him he started following me again...
2) 049-2 thought a while and asked himself: "Why blown guy ( :106: ) kan float and go tlough tingz and Zombie can't? "
So he decided to mimic him and learned how to use "NOCLIP", when I went down again he was UNDER the elevator (he got in when the elevator's floor reached him, he was ALREADY under it when I was going down...) and he started punching me.

Plus, 096 ( :096: ) got stuck many times when he was catching me:
1) he went near the control panel (in the small servers room, the room where he kills a guard in a cutscene...) and I saw him trying to pass trough the wall. I went near him (on his side) and he jumped at me, killing me...
2) when I was in 895's room he went in with me, I thought I would be dead and what happens? He got stuck on the corner of the handrail! I laughed so hard when I saw him running in place trying to get me! :laugh: Then I went near him and he killed me...

Last but not least, I found a very silly bug (not so boring, it's more a funny thing than a broblem, and it does not ruin the gameplay in any way...) in 895's room. After 106 ( :106: ) emerges from the floor and starts chasing you, if you run fast enough to go to the entrance of the containment chamber and look at the stairs, you can see 106 spinning like a ballerina when he gets to the angles. :laugh: After 1-2 spins, he will start moving again...
He does that sometimes (not everytime...) when he uses the stairs...

I found these bugs on v0.8.2. :)
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)