[v0.8.2] Bugs with MTFs and SCP-294

When I was playing, I reached the "Entrance Zone" and the MTFs started looking for me. Then I found them: one was in the cafeteria, another one near the office with SCP-420-J, the third one in a Basic Office and the last one in a three-way-corner with the "office style".
1) The first one got in the cafeteria and he killed me as usual, nothing strange happened.
2) When I heard the second one coming, I ran in the office but he saw me and I got shot (but I was still alive). After that, I looked from the office to the corridor and I saw the MTF walking around in the room with no current "target" (probably he was triyng to reach me, maybe they don't recognize the office as a reachable point, I don't know...)
3) The third one was near the corner with the "covered PC" and he started shooting me, apparently he was stuck; I tryied to run away from him with a Ballistic Vest and a Super Gas Mask but he killed me anyways...
4) The last one was in a three-way-corner of the Entrance Zone, he was behind a door and when I opened it he started shooting me. I was "hiding" in the corner of the door and the MTF stayed there without making a single step, when I moved he shooted me but if I stayed covered he would remain there forever (when he was not able to shoot me from his position he was just still, so I could not proceed...).

And in another map I found two MTFs trying to pass trough a door of the electrical center's corridor: one was entering and one was going out, so they were stuck on each other trying to move. ( :laugh: )
-------------------------

Plus SCP-294 made the game crash when I tryied to see what happens if I press "Enter" on its keyboard without writing anything, the game crashed and a window with "Value must be greater than 0" appeared.

I found all these bugs on v0.8.2. :)
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Re: [v0.8.2] Bugs with MTFs and SCP-294

TylerTheFighter24 wrote:God Version 0.8.2 is the most bug filled update I've seen yet

You have seen nothing then ;) The really old versions were so much worse. You can not imagine how it felt to have 173 kill you through a wall.
Or Larry getting stuck and dancing like a ballerina and eventually falling out of the map.. only to bite your butt a moment later. Or rooms spawning in each other, making it impossible to progress without no-clip.
Or rooms not spawning at all, and the player therefore falling to his/her doom.

Or levers becoming untouchable. Elevators just dropping you into space. Key cards disappearing, 173 being able to float in midair all the time, getting stuck in doors... I could go on for a while.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Re: [v0.8.2] Bugs with MTFs and SCP-294

Serimah wrote:
TylerTheFighter24 wrote:God Version 0.8.2 is the most bug filled update I've seen yet

You have seen nothing then ;) The really old versions were so much worse. You can not imagine how it felt to have 173 kill you through a wall.
Or Larry getting stuck and dancing like a ballerina and eventually falling out of the map.. only to bite your butt a moment later. Or rooms spawning in each other, making it impossible to progress without no-clip.
Or rooms not spawning at all, and the player therefore falling to his/her doom.

Or levers becoming untouchable. Elevators just dropping you into space. Key cards disappearing, 173 being able to float in midair all the time, getting stuck in doors... I could go on for a while.
Why not the old fashioned infamous 106 dance when you are in his PD while on god mode?
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69