Re: v0.6.1 Changelog/bugs

SCP-999-J wrote:
Ca$h wrote:Gate A is totally glitched for me. Helicopters are shooting me through walls and if I manage to get down to that long corridor I fall of the map
Did you have God mode on?
Nope

After I downloaded 6.1 the Gate A ending works with the 106 chase, (when he was coming out of the ground he did several full 360's though before he started coming for me).

Oddly enough, I died and respawned and all the items on the map were deleted. Also, the spawnitem command still doesn't work.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

The way 106 'pop's out of the ceiling and retracts really quickly is quite silly, in my honest opinion, mainly where he slides back into the ceiling like a cartoon character from an old MGM Tv show.

And Gate A is pretty unfinished looking. Despite you not being supposed to, the ends of the walkway and below are just nothing, no ground planes, nothing. You can even see the top of the service tunnels.
It slep time bunner.

Here is one thing I am not going to lie about.

I think SCP-096 has given me sleeping issues since the bare thought of him heats up my body. Which makes it harder to sleep, along with the feeling of unease.

Infact it's midnight here. I am posting from my phone, but the probable real reason why I am awake is probably my cat...

Anyhow, the sleeping issue, is there a name for it?

Gate A does seem kind of unfinished. The MTFs just stand there, the HID turret charges up and fires twice but there's no effects for the second time. The helicopters do wallhax, 106s appearance is very anticlimactic, he just comes out of the ground. I like it, but it doesn't feel that epic.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I have no idea how he got cloned, but one was good enough for me.
:shock:
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

I found and fixed bug that sometimes caused the items to fall through the map. That must have caused the missing items.

Also added control configuration in the options.
aestheticZombie wrote:
  • contained 106, still heard his laugh
Fixed
aestheticZombie wrote:next to impossible to reach the end of the tunnel with the helicopter's w4llh4x
tried godmode to reach the end, came to a white room with a missing wall, nothing happened
It should be impossible to reach the end (if you have contained 106). I'll fix the wallhacking helicopters though.
aestheticZombie wrote:add a "copy" button to the list of saves, so you can save in one game and experiment while the copy is still at your pre-experimental save (although you can just copy them in the saves folder)
You could just copy the save file manually in the "Saves"-folder.

A sound transmission button that brokes femurs

SCP-096 Didn't do anything when I looked his face (I have to say that I was in godmode :P..., but I didn't disabled 096)

Where the f*ck I have to go in gate A?, I left the facility through GATE A, a helicopter shot me (but I was in godmode xD), then I type godmode off, I walk around, I didn't see any door and a MTF shot me and killed me...
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!