Why are all maps the same?

It seems like every time I generate a map it's just one of two possibilities, when I use letters in a seed it gives me the same exact seed, which defeats the purpose of seeds with letters. When I make a seed with numbers only it's a little better but sometimes it generates a similar map again. It's kind of bugging me and it's been like this since 0.5X.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: Why are all maps the same?

That's a bit odd.... the overall layout may remain the same but so far I've only had the case of "Deja-Vu" maybe 2-3 times.
Since I started playing CB.... looong ago. Maybe the map structure can't be as randomized as it used to be anymore?
I mean, the whole layout has changed ALOT since Map Seeds were first introduced and MAYBE certain things can't be randomized without making the map potentially
unfinishable?
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Re: Why are all maps the same?

I reckon that as normal, its the algorithm. I say this because despite being fixed a couple of times, these things keep on happening. But if I dont have a similiar map, I get a map I CANT finish because of thing like:
Left-SP 914
Right-Telsa Gate
Or:
Left: SCP-372
Right: Telsa Gate
Forwards: SCP-914
Despite 914 being helpful, a dead end isn't.
Thanks in advance whoever fix's this. Who knows, I miiiiight have a game to give away............
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.