Re: v0.6.4 changelist/bugs

prizna wrote:So I walked into the toilets to find the dead body floating in the air, I saved right there and reloaded to see if it would fix, when I loaded up there were 2 bodies, just for fun I saved again and reloaded the game and this is what I found:
.....................................................................................................

what
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

I have also encountered the door slamming bug, so far It has only happened if I try to open a door that I had opened before loading my save. I think this has been said before but it seems that after a reload, the doors reset to their previous state and opening the door shows the animation but then quickly jumps to the state the door should be in after the button has been pressed.

I am also getting falling through the map bugs every so often after reloading a save.

prizna wrote:I have also encountered the door slamming bug, so far It has only happened if I try to open a door that I had opened before loading my save. I think this has been said before but it seems that after a reload, the doors reset to their previous state and opening the door shows the animation but then quickly jumps to the state the door should be in after the button has been pressed.

I am also getting falling through the map bugs every so often after reloading a save.
I'm not falling through floors but that door glitch is getting on me nerves.

This glitch also happened to play that really loud horror sound. You owe me new underwear. :D
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Steelpoint wrote:If anyone has not figured it out yet I am pretty certain that the new SCP is SCP-714. An interesting choice, does tie in well with the gameplay of SCP:CB.
VIEW 895

PUT ON 714

[REDACTED]

PROFI- no wait i already did that joke ummm

i'm gonna haul ass and insert ReVision.

And i'm all out of ReVision.

MEMETIC HAZARD WARNING

TrOlOlOLoLOlOLoL

MEMETIC HAZARD WARNING

682... use this color... or you... are... disgusting...
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

I was messing around with the GFX folder and found out there is 1 new 895 picture in the folder. Also I encountered a bug were SCP 173 falls from the celling.
Can you see the real me?

That Same Anon wrote:
VIEW 895

PUT ON 714

[REDACTED]

PROFI- no wait i already did that joke ummm

i'm gonna haul ass and insert ReVision.

And i'm all out of ReVision.

MEMETIC HAZARD WARNING

TrOlOlOLoLOlOLoL

MEMETIC HAZARD WARNING

682... use this color... or you... are... disgusting...
For sure.

So, what is SCP-714's use in the game really? Also, does it make you tired and sluggish?
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.