Re: v0.6.4 changelist/bugs

Sparks wrote:A bug i found in gate A ending.

After the insurgency guys appear, the wall meant to close the tunnel behind you sometimes doesn't close properly, leaving a big hole with enough space that people can walk through.
i've been able to walk straight through the closed walls. try it.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:
Sparks wrote:A bug i found in gate A ending.

After the insurgency guys appear, the wall meant to close the tunnel behind you sometimes doesn't close properly, leaving a big hole with enough space that people can walk through.
i've been able to walk straight through the closed walls. try it.
I could do that in update 6.3, happened very rarely though.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

The1FreeM4n wrote:I had passed the bathroom where the guard kills himself, walked in, and saw the body on the floor. A few minutes later, I got taken by 106 and escaped the pocket dimension. I spawned back in the hallway with the same bathroom I had passed before and heard the sobbing and gunshot again. I went in and found this.-snip-
The same happens if you save and go back at the bathroom
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

I could be completely wrong, but I think whatever is causing this, is the same thing that causes the door states to reset after the area is reloaded.

Fell out of the map upon loading my save and 173 snapped my neck by teleporting. Apparently 173 can accelerate faster than any regular object.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Fell out of the map upon loading my save and 173 snapped my neck by teleporting. Apparently 173 can accelerate faster than any regular object.
173 moves extremely fast (pretty much teleports everywhere) so that part should be normal. Falling out of the map on a save has been a bug since saving was implemented IIRC. A lot of people have been having that problem.

the wiki is full of cocknobblers.
disregard it.

apparently you need to find the key for 914 now.

"After the key is found"
I have left ze forums.