"No audio devices found, disabling audio playback"

Every time I boot up the game, it gives me this message, saying that it could find any audio devices, even though I have a USB headset connected and every other game I've played has recognized it. I have no idea how to fix this, as there is only one other instance of this issue I have found and the solution stated there didn't work for me, I have tried unplugging and replugging the headset, restarting the computer, looking through the files for anything to do with audio drivers, and testing my headphones in the devices menu, none of this has worked, I am using a HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset. Thank you for any suggestions.

Re: "No audio devices found, disabling audio playback"

flamesfire46 wrote:Every time I boot up the game, it gives me this message, saying that it could find any audio devices, even though I have a USB headset connected and every other game I've played has recognized it. I have no idea how to fix this, as there is only one other instance of this issue I have found and the solution stated there didn't work for me, I have tried unplugging and replugging the headset, restarting the computer, looking through the files for anything to do with audio drivers, and testing my headphones in the devices menu, none of this has worked, I am using a HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset. Thank you for any suggestions.
what ? restarting the computer? you just need to relaunch the game if that does not work then i dunno
I AM BACK BABY