Re: Racism on [BTE] servers

You aren't getting kicked because you're Russian...

...You're getting kicked because the server explicitly says you should speak english because it's a game about communication and it's an english speaking server.
The rules aren't racist mind you, and people on servers speak russian quite a lot but you need to speak english back to people as well.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

randymagic241 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:24 pm
You aren't getting kicked because you're Russian...

...You're getting kicked because the server explicitly says you should speak english because it's a game about communication and it's an english speaking server.
The rules aren't racist mind you, and people on servers speak russian quite a lot but you need to speak english back to people as well.
Ignore this tool, at this point it is them kicking you even if your name so much as sounds russian. Yeah, lots of racism going on around this game.

User has been warned for this post. Keep it civil.

Banisher wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 am
Ignore this tool, at this point it is them kicking you even if your name so much as sounds russian. Yeah, lots of racism going on around this game.
If that happens on a server, it's a bad server. Unless you mean it's in cyrillic in which case a server which is an explicitly English speaking server should be correct imo to kick them and tell them to get a readable (at least in English) name.

The OP for example, got kicked, not banned, from the server I moderate on because he was refusing to speak English. He was not kicked because 'his name sounded Russian', his name didn't sound Russian.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

randymagic241 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:45 am
Banisher wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 am
If that happens on a server, it's a bad server. Unless you mean it's in cyrillic in which case a server which is an explicitly English speaking server should be correct imo to kick them and tell them to get a readable (at least in English) name.

The OP for example, got kicked, not banned, from the server I moderate on because he was refusing to speak English. He was not kicked because 'his name sounded Russian', his name didn't sound Russian.
well i was kicked from like six servers for having the user name "Nikolai Smelli". By your definition most servers are bad