Re: Subsurface v0.1

Man I wish I didn't have to work today or I'd come join :evil:

How do you get the oxygen generator on, or am I missing something?
( I also noticed on Singleplayer that your crew will suffocate (?) inside their spawn rooms unless you let them out quickly).

Edit:

NVM, this is awesome.
Server sometimes gets really laggy but otherwise It's great.

Edit 2:
Forgot my laptop charger to work today :( !! I'll have to come join again at another time!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Astray488
>Previously known as Mirocaine.

Airplane611 wrote: I like how the SCP forums share sections with Subsurface now! :)
Well yes, this is because the website is the Undertow Games website. This is Regalis' one-man company and he creates other games than Containment Breach, which in my opinion is definitely a step in the right direction for him.

I've put an alternative mirror up if you want to have an alternative download spot that isn't Mega.

Just played it for the first time a moment ago... I'm looking forward to this. I like games like these (Pulsar, FTL, etc.) but it's interesting to see the genre in this light, and underwater (as opposed to space). Plus the ragdoll-oriented animation is just brilliantly hilarious. I'll host a server at some point if Regalis' one is unavailable. :)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

yonzo_rikuo wrote:fallout shelter + FnaF
Fallout Shelter and......FnaF???

More like Fallout Shelter and Space Station 13.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

yonzo_rikuo wrote:so, this game is like fallout shelter + FnaF huh? i hope there is some scp references in it
How the fuck do you come to that comparison?
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Really loving the game so far, but I've got one problem.
After setting up power and getting everything running my ship can't seem to dive, the pumps in the ballast room are connected to the navigation computer but when dragging the little navigation line downwards nothing happends.
The ballast rooms don't fill up and all the pumps in the ballast rooms are enabled. I can only make the ship dive by manually flooding the lower part of the ship. The engine is working fine, though.
How do you guys get the diving working?