Attempting Singleplayer

I begin my journey with 3 women. I, the captain, and the others set to operate the reactor and fix leaks.

First off, I discover that supercapacitors / batteries still tend to refuse charging, so the railgun ended up being useless. Secondly, the pathing on my ship must need to be regenerated, because my crew keeps running back-and-forth, or hugging walls. (Note: I have 0 waypoints near walls!)

After a short while, the autopilot clips a wall, and the bottom of the hull needs fixing. I patch it up because the AI can't seem to torch today, and discover that collisions still aren't coming back after repairs sometimes. I promptly fell outside and died instantly. I selected my other crewman with the suit on, and ventured through the glitch to finish patching the outside.

As it turned out, the water simply hadn't drained yet, and the ship began to float upwards too fast to catch. I was out of oxygen, so I switched to the remaining engineer.

I tried to go around the thresher (because the railgun was still offline), but got mobbed by my dead crew. (Note: Since when do they get zombified by the seafood!?) After fighting them off with a blowtorch and using all of my bandages, I managed to kickstart the reactor with three fresh rods, only after fixing several junction boxes that got wet. The sub then rocketed upward to the outpost, where I escaped.

There was no available crew to hire at this outpost.

8/10. -1 for bugs and -1 for singleplayer being obscenely difficult.
Looking forward to updates, Regalis!
Rule 1) You are expendable.
Rule 2) Asking about Rule 1 will enforce it automatically.