Class tutorial: Medical Doctor

---NOT COMPLETE---

A few tutorials had popped up about certain job classes, so I decided to make one specifically for medics!

What you need(my personal loadout):
- ALL your starting gear
- 2x Corrigodone
- 2x Fibrinozine
- 2x Erythrozine
- 2x Bandages
- (optional) 2x Auxzilerone
- Diving Mask (with oxygen tank inside)
- 2x Spare oxygen tank
- (optional and if level 60+) Hyperzine

What you do:
As a Medical Doctor, your job is too maintain the crews health and well being along your journey through Europa's ocean. You will encounter situations in which you are the judge to whether a person lives or dies, but will not no how to deal with it in the correct way. I will teach you how to revert specific situations and save a mans life. Firstly, USE YOUR HEALTH SYSTEM HUD to diagnose what is wrong with the patient:

If they are deprived of oxygen, take them to an oxygen filled room with no water and apply CPR to them until they gasp for air. If for some reason there is no oxygen present rooms available, you can put a mask (with an oxygen tank inside) onto them and apply CPR. In the event of them not breathing, fully inject a Erythrozine (a chemical which treats oxygen deprivation) chemical or two into them and await for the HUD to state they are oxygen deprived then apply CPR.

If they are suffering minor injuries (and are conscious) you can inject Corrigodone into them twice depending on their health. If they are suffering major/severe/seriousr injuries (and are unconscious) you can fully inject two Corrigodone chemicals or one Auxzilerone chemical into them.

If they are bleeding (and are conscious) inject them with Fibrozine (a chemical which slows down bleeding) (if necessary) and hit them with a bandage a few times
If they are experiencing CATASTROPHIC BLEEDING then you must act fast by fully injecting to Fibrozines into them and wrapping a bandage fully on them.

Be aware that more than one of these situations can occur, which is why you must be properly equipped for whatever situation is to come

Re: Class tutorial: Medical Doctor

TheOverseerOfAll wrote:---NOT COMPLETE---

A few tutorials had popped up about certain job classes, so I decided to make one specifically for medics!

- ALL your starting gear
- 2x Corrigodone
- 2x Fibrinozine
- 2x Erythrozine
- 2x Bandages
- 2x Spare oxygen tank

What you do:
As a Medical Doctor, your job is too maintain the crews health and well being along your journey through Europa's ocean. You will encounter situations in which you are the judge to whether a person lives or dies, but will not no how to deal with it in the correct way. I will teach you how to revert specific situations and save a mans life. Firstly, USE YOUR HEALTH SYSTEM HUD to diagnose what is wrong with the patient:

If they are deprived of oxygen, take them to an oxygen filled room with no water and apply CPR to them until they gasp for air. If for some reason there is no oxygen present rooms available, you can put a mask (with an oxygen tank inside) onto them and apply CPR. In the event of them not breathing, fully inject a Erythrozine (a chemical which treats oxygen deprivation) chemical or two into them and await for the HUD to state they are oxygen deprived then apply CPR.

If they are suffering minor injuries (and are conscious) you can inject Corrigodone into them twice depending on their health. If they are suffering major/severe/seriousr injuries (and are unconscious) you can fully inject two Corrigodone chemicals or one Auxzilerone chemical into them.

If they are bleeding (and are conscious) inject them with Fibrozine (a chemical which slows down bleeding) (if necessary) and hit them with a bandage a few times
If they are experiencing CATASTROPHIC BLEEDING then you must act fast by fully injecting to Fibrozines into them and wrapping a bandage fully on them.

Be aware that more than one of these situations can occur, which is why you must be properly equipped for whatever situation is to come
You did not tell how to treat people without hud
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect

etet2 wrote:

- ALL your starting gear
- 2x Corrigodone
- 2x Fibrinozine
- 2x Erythrozine
- 2x Bandages
- 2x Spare oxygen tank

What you do:

Just use your head with it, really.
Although for whatever reason, doctors aren't on scene, but it's not exactly hard to diagnose someone.

I play security and captain above all, with engineer trailing FAR behind, the guide has taught me the usage on how to revive someone who's been bleeding.
Sometimes, you'll just have to improvise; if someone is unconscious I like to treat o2 deprivation as thats the highest case onboard, and then if they're not up then I move onto corrigidone.
It should also be noted, if things like having a husk boarding your ship happens, use that to your context to treat victims.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Barotrauma

QuickLoad wrote:
etet2 wrote:

- ALL your starting gear
- 2x Corrigodone
- 2x Fibrinozine
- 2x Erythrozine
- 2x Bandages
- 2x Spare oxygen tank

What you do:

Just use your head with it, really.
Although for whatever reason, doctors aren't on scene, but it's not exactly hard to diagnose someone.

I play security and captain above all, with engineer trailing FAR behind, the guide has taught me the usage on how to revive someone who's been bleeding.
Sometimes, you'll just have to improvise; if someone is unconscious I like to treat o2 deprivation as thats the highest case onboard, and then if they're not up then I move onto corrigidone.
It should also be noted, if things like having a husk boarding your ship happens, use that to your context to treat victims.
Do not explain that to me i know how to do that but put it into guide so it is easier for new player
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect

etet2 wrote: You did not tell how to treat people without hud
You don't need all that gear or a HUD. All you need is 20 needles of auxilorizine

Three in your shirt
Five in your pants
Ten in your inventory
And two in your hands

If someone gets injured or faints, DUAL WIELD AUXILORIZINE, if the pass out, drain the room and then DUAL WIELD AUXILORIZINE.

Auxilorizine solves all problems

unf wrote:

etet2 wrote: You did not tell how to treat people without hud
You don't need all that gear or a HUD. All you need is 20 needles of auxilorizine

Three in your shirt
Five in your pants
Ten in your inventory
And two in your hands

If someone gets injured or faints, DUAL WIELD AUXILORIZINE, if the pass out, drain the room and then DUAL WIELD AUXILORIZINE.

Auxilorizine solves all problems
True, while auxiliorizine is The uber drug of healing (with morbusine bring uber in killing), have fun creating 20 doses of those, You waste a lot of meds doing that.

Also, as an side note, Auxiliorizine gives oxygen too, making it unnecessary to drain The room.

Also Also,I didnt know You Can put syringes into your clothing, thought only meds so it. Oh ans btw, have fun getting 20 syringes.

EDIT: Also Also Also, have fun being unable to access any room since all you got is auxiliorizine.
Hi,

I'm Frost.