Oxygen supply/Room size

I'm building a sub right now. I'm having problems with rooms running out of oxygen in a minute or so. I have the vents linked. I tested rooms on the aegir III and the oxygen works okay. Some rooms on my sub are larger that the rooms on the aegir and still suffer the same problem as the small rooms. Anyone encountered this problem?

Re: Oxygen supply/Room size

If you increase the oxygen production do you have to increase the power consumption? What's to stop my from setting the oxygen output to 5000 and the power consumption to 10? I've seen engines have similar settings with force vs. power, what is the relationship?

unf wrote:If you increase the oxygen production do you have to increase the power consumption? What's to stop my from setting the oxygen output to 5000 and the power consumption to 10? I've seen engines have similar settings with force vs. power, what is the relationship?

I suppose that They are both individual values.
Meaning: No, You dont need to balance them out. Infact, You Can turn The force of an engine to 100000 and The power consunption to 0. Same goes fir everything.

Yet obviously. Its unfair, thats why its rarely done by most.
Hi,

I'm Frost.

Frostdemon727 wrote:
unf wrote:If you increase the oxygen production do you have to increase the power consumption? What's to stop my from setting the oxygen output to 5000 and the power consumption to 10? I've seen engines have similar settings with force vs. power, what is the relationship?

I suppose that They are both individual values.
Meaning: No, You dont need to balance them out. Infact, You Can turn The force of an engine to 100000 and The power consunption to 0. Same goes fir everything.

Yet obviously. Its unfair, thats why its rarely done by most.
I usually set it to output 1500 and then set the power to at least 750 consumption to even it out.