Re: Is Jackie Boy the best player in this game?

Zackonark wrote:TBH, yes, I've never played a game with Jackie Boy. In fact, I've never even played Barotrauma. So I figured it was a case of hating on someone for no other reason besides what their preferences are, and all your guys' back-handed praise did go over my head.
I don't know, a thread entitled "Is Jackie Boy the best player in this game?" made by a user called "TotallyNotJackieBoy" who then goes on to talk about the feats this Jackie Boy underwent via ironic shitposting really does blur the lines between joking and seriousness.

Re: Is Jackie Boy the best player in this game?

CommanderMark wrote:
Zackonark wrote:TBH, yes, I've never played a game with Jackie Boy. In fact, I've never even played Barotrauma. So I figured it was a case of hating on someone for no other reason besides what their preferences are, and all your guys' back-handed praise did go over my head.
I don't know, a thread entitled "Is Jackie Boy the best player in this game?" made by a user called "TotallyNotJackieBoy" who then goes on to talk about the feats this Jackie Boy underwent via ironic shitposting really does blur the lines between joking and seriousness.
Eh, is whatever. I dun fucked up.
I will say though that I'm now confused as to who this Jackie Boy is. Is he unf or TotallyNotJackieBoy? Because my original post on this thread was in regards to what was said to unf, who Spinach implied to be Jackie Boy, but now you make the point otherwise.

[EDIT]
Many hours later, I'm still clueless.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not very socially inclined, though I consider myself pretty good at cheering people up.

Just forget I said anything
[RE-EDIT]
*looks back on first page*
OHHHHHHHHHH!
*face palms*
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website