Is Jackie Boy the best player in this game?

Do you guys remember that time he had to murder two griefers because the security was too retarded to do anything, killed an endworm all by himself, fixed the hull breaches and won the mission all alone while the rest of the crew scrambled around doing nothing?
Or that time he killed an entire crew sub of 12 men, one by one just because he could?
Man, he sure is ballsy.
The best of all is how he keep griefing cucks like Rusty and russians in general at bay. Every game with Jackie is an awesome game, I wish we had more players like him. He's a true american hero.

Re: Is Jackie Boy the best player in this game?

CommanderMark wrote:
TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:Or that time he killed an entire crew sub of 12 men
TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:entire crew sub of 12 men
TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:sub of 12 men
TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:sub 12
TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:12-inch sub
Your code has been cracked.
die forever
TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:Do you guys remember that time he had to murder two griefers because the security was too retarded to do anything, killed an endworm all by himself, fixed the hull breaches and won the mission all alone while the rest of the crew scrambled around doing nothing?
Or that time he killed an entire crew sub of 12 men, one by one just because he could?
Man, he sure is ballsy.
The best of all is how he keep griefing cucks like Rusty and russians in general at bay. Every game with Jackie is an awesome game, I wish we had more players like him. He's a true american hero.
Yeah, because multiplayer isn't situated in multiple servers, only one. Who doesn't know Jackie Boy?

TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:Do you guys remember that time he had to murder two griefers because the security was too retarded to do anything, killed an endworm all by himself, fixed the hull breaches and won the mission all alone while the rest of the crew scrambled around doing nothing?
Man, he sure is ballsy.
Kill yourself

unf wrote:
Man, he sure is ballsy.
Kill yourself
I disregarded your post when I saw your profile picture. Please refrain from replying to this thread for now on. This place is an sanctuary and a tribute to Jackie Boy, the legend, your autistic rambling will not be tolerated.
Where your nurse anyway? Being taken care of is important when you are mentally challenged. Just a tip, because you know, if you enjoy children's cartoons past a certain agem, you're clearly retarded to some degree.

TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:I disregarded your post when I saw your profile picture. Please refrain from replying to this thread for now on. This place is an sanctuary and a tribute to Jackie Boy, the legend, your autistic rambling will not be tolerated.
Where your nurse anyway? Being taken care of is important when you are mentally challenged. Just a tip, because you know, if you enjoy children's cartoons past a certain agem, you're clearly retarded to some degree.
Wow.

Was that really necessary?
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:
TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:I disregarded your post when I saw your profile picture. Please refrain from replying to this thread for now on. This place is an sanctuary and a tribute to Jackie Boy, the legend, your autistic rambling will not be tolerated.
Wow.

Was that really necessary?
Clearly you have never played a game with Jackie Boy.

The man's a cunt. I'm not sure why he hasn't been banned. But since he isn't kill the cunt on sight.

Spinach wrote:Clearly you have never played a game with Jackie Boy.

The man's a cunt. I'm not sure why he hasn't been banned. But since he isn't kill the cunt on sight.
TBH, yes, I've never played a game with Jackie Boy. In fact, I've never even played Barotrauma. So I figured it was a case of hating on someone for no other reason besides what their preferences are, and all your guys' back-handed praise did go over my head.
I'm not one for revenge myself as I'd rather try getting him to listen. But if such a thread as this exists on this forum, clearly he'd never listen anyway. My apologies.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website