SAFEST way for nitoroglycerin transoportation[fixed]

i and frostdemon727 were talking about oneshooting endworm and after looking into cfgs and testing we discovered that if you put nitroglycerin into jumpsuit and put jumpsuit in railgun shell(probably will work with crate we did not test) shell and suit willl protect nitroglycerin form impacts and it will be safe and won't explode

THIS BUG WAS FIXED IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE.
Last edited by etet2 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect

Re: SAFEST way for nitoroglycerin transoportation

etet2 wrote:i and frostdemon727 were talking about oneshooting endworm and after looking into cfgs and testing we discovered that if you put nitroglycerin into jumpsuit and put jumpsuit in railgun shell(probably will work with crate we did not test) shell and suit willl protect nitroglycerin form impacts and it will be safe and won't explode
So your plan is to wrap Nitroglycerine in a bundle of cloth and load it in the railgun?

...Sounds good to me. What could possibly go wrong? Hold on, Moloch off the port side.

Re: SAFEST way for nitoroglycerin transoportation

Spinach wrote:
etet2 wrote:i and frostdemon727 were talking about oneshooting endworm and after looking into cfgs and testing we discovered that if you put nitroglycerin into jumpsuit and put jumpsuit in railgun shell(probably will work with crate we did not test) shell and suit willl protect nitroglycerin form impacts and it will be safe and won't explode
So your plan is to wrap Nitroglycerine in a bundle of cloth and load it in the railgun?

...Sounds good to me. What could possibly go wrong? Hold on, Moloch off the port side.
no, leave shell on the ground and even if you shoot moloch with that shell it still won't explode so you can find that shell and get your stuff back
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect