I need help

Can someone, anyone help me? I am trying to download the game. The download is not problem. I extract all and that seems to be fine too. The problem comes in when I try to open the game. Now this is because of two reason that I have figured out
1. "User lib not found" I don't know what this mean but can someone please help me
2. I don't have all the dll files, I'm missing 3 of them FastExt.dll, FastText.dll , and winfix.dll.
I have no clue what to do anymore, I'm stuck and I really want to play this game, is there a way you can just send the files to me on my email or something. I just need helppp pleaseeee :'( :'( :'( :'(

Re: I need help

MuskKawaiii wrote:Can someone, anyone help me? I am trying to download the game. The download is not problem. I extract all and that seems to be fine too. The problem comes in when I try to open the game. Now this is because of two reason that I have figured out
1. "User lib not found" I don't know what this mean but can someone please help me
2. I don't have all the dll files, I'm missing 3 of them FastExt.dll, FastText.dll , and winfix.dll.
I have no clue what to do anymore, I'm stuck and I really want to play this game, is there a way you can just send the files to me on my email or something. I just need helppp pleaseeee :'( :'( :'( :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hr6TJmcuHw
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect