Re: Barotrauma game.... copied??

Is the game called SS13?

In all seriousness, I would normally call this a coincidence, but the overall mechanics seem to be dreadfully similar. We have the benefit of being free, and probably having the final product cost less though.

Barotrauma has also received very little attention, so WNTGD has been getting a lot of praise.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Don't worry about it, It's a game with the submarine 50 leagues under the sea vibe to it, but mechanically it looks very little like Barotrauma. There are far more mechanics and physics involved with this game. If anything it will just open the door to new people who are looking for fun sub games.

CommanderMark wrote: >Forces me to use green text speech.
Quotes work pretty well as a substitute with the added upside of not looking like you're a prick.
914 killed me wrote:why would somebody copy a terrible game
Teamgamerfood inbound.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.