Barotrauma Extended Server PRIVATE

SERVER STATUS:PRIVATE

Hello community,

For those of you that haven't been following in the mod section, I have been following the mod creator of Barotrauma Extended and have begun converting / adding his new content to existing submarines to be usable in multiplayer. I am open to requests for more of or less of a certain item.

Due to the public server being a failure due to lack of interest , moved to private, will host sessions with my steam group rp-realism-gaming, join there if interested.

LIST OF THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN SERVER

As of now every submarine that has the EXT will include the following:
Captains quarters will contain a revolver with 6 shots,

security room will have 2 tranquilizer guns with tranq rounds (alternate way to subdue crew),

there will be a stove to cook food which provide different healing benefits.

(1.7) and food pantry with cans of mantis meat thresher meat, potatoes, carrots, beer, and wine.

Exterior airlocks will include diving knives, grenades, diving spears

will be at least 1 crew closet that will contain multiple outfits of the new utility jumpsuit (basically a fire-suit, to help against fighting fires) safety helmets, crew hat, and crew sweater.

NOTE TO PLAYERS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE SERVER... Name will be Barotrauma Extended 1.7, ALSO SWITCHING MOD IN GAME WILL NOT WORK, in order to join you must do the following. . . .

1. Download the mod here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5924

2. You will need WINRAR, or WINZIP, both are free, to extract the files.

3. Extract to your main directory overwriting when prompted (it creates sub-directories so main game wont be touched)

4. Launch the game via Baratrauma Launcher in main game folder

5. Under content package, click it, then select Chiko 1.7 (or whichever version is applicable)

6. Hit Start.

7. Navigate to Barotrauma extended 1.7 server and connect, if all goes well you will be in, if not, you will receive an error saying you have incorrect content package.