I CANT HOST SERVER [SOLVED]

hi i tried to host a server like 5 hours but i cant , i opened the port 14242 UDP and TCP in my router and activated UPnP but the game says i dont have Upnp and when my friend try to get on server it says "failed to conect no response from host" or something like that and he cant connect :c what i cant do plz help the only server i can conect is one public called ARC or something like thta help please , (there is a way to host via hamachi ? ))
Last edited by diegoflores31 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Help!! i cant Host a server

Hello,

Your router is not usually the only thing which can block ports, but also firewalls as well (They may require forwarding if you have any active, usually just requiring adding program permissions though). if your on windows and windows firewall is active - Try adding the ports to this as well for barotrauma.

Make sure the IP Address your friend is connecting with is actually your IP, it is not 127.0.0.1 (Localhost) and it wont be a 192.168.x.x number (Your internal IP usually for a local network), try searching online for a tool like "whatismyip" - if it shows on the server list then you shouldn't need to do this but you did not specify ;)

As for being able to connect to ARC (ARS I assume) that does not require open ports (Only the server needs to forward ports).

It is possible to host via Hamachi as well IN THEORY, simply using the Hamachi IP + Port with both in the same room on it.
If the game does not connect via Hamachi you can try changing the priority of the adapter in windows from "View network connections" (I believe you hit the alt key to bring up the menu bar, then may go to advanced - advanced settings and bump the network adapter up for Hamachi).

Just remember to set the adapter priority back after your done for normal internet usage and other games of course.
Host of ARS (A Random Server)

PC Games

It's possible this information could be purchased from marketing firms
that track PC game sales. A company called PC Data used to track this
information, but their Web site currently redirects you to a different
source:
jetpack joyride full game download