I have 2 problems when I play singleplayer.

1) Custom subs (especially designed for multiplayer) dont have reactors that have automatically inserted fuel rod, and AI human isnt that smart to go into the steel cabin and take one. So I have to do it myself. But the ones for singleplayer have inserted fuel rod inside reactor. How creators did that? How can I do that?

2) Also in the custom subs, when AI gets order to control railgun, they sometimes do it or dont or they will just go near the controller and walk around it.

Please explain it to me and help me to prevent it. Thanks.

Re: I have 2 problems when I play singleplayer.

2) seems to be an AI Problem (I hot something similar where if I tell em to go sonewherr tgey get stuck on The doors.

Did You, by any chance, mess up The AI waypoints on The sub? I think (PLEASE correct me if I am wrong) there was some large green node that allows interaction with objects (such as doors). I think there was one for railgun controllers too. Did You place The waypoints manually or did You generate them?

1) Spawn a fuel rod around The reactor
Enter character mode.
Pick up rod
Select reactor with e
Place rod inside
Done.
Hi,

I'm Frost.

Re: I have 2 problems when I play singleplayer.

Frostdemon727 wrote:2) seems to be an AI Problem (I hot something similar where if I tell em to go sonewherr tgey get stuck on The doors.

Did You, by any chance, mess up The AI waypoints on The sub? I think (PLEASE correct me if I am wrong) there was some large green node that allows interaction with objects (such as doors). I think there was one for railgun controllers too. Did You place The waypoints manually or did You generate them?

1) Spawn a fuel rod around The reactor
Enter character mode.
Pick up rod
Select reactor with e
Place rod inside
Done.
I generated them, and then I slightly upgraded them. Im gonna send you the sub so you can understand or at least know what to do with that.

And that problem number 1 fix worked, thanks a lot.

Here's the sub, it wasnt done by me by the way (with waypoints generated and slightly upgraded)
https://mega.nz/#!oTYyCC6K!9gaFOqJf-1jn ... tcxfL6qVQ0