Advice for a Newbie?

Hey, all.

I recently downloaded Barotrauma, and tried to go into the game blind with no preparation. It, did not go well. I'm not comfortable joining a multiplayer server yet, and I can barely progress in Single Player without making some grave error, and not understanding the way to deal with it. Advice on the basics would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I did complete the tutorial, so I'm already aware of the themes that were taught during that.

Re: Advice for a Newbie?

Do multiplayer mate, only play mulitplayer sure people dislike newbs but we've all be newbs. Best thing I did was to just jump straight in and master a profession then another. Just ask people if your not sure in multiplayer just for gods sake know how to use radio please. xD

Okay, hear me out. This is watch ur gonna do all rounds from now on.
>put welding fuel inside a oxygen mask
>find cloral hydrate as soon as possible
>sneak up on security with your syringe, knock them out and put the mask on their face
>do the same to any witnesses
>get their shit, stun batons, cuffs and body armor for yourself
>cuff the captain and assume his position
>rule the sub with an iron fist
Works every time, son.

TotallyNotJackieBoy wrote:Okay, hear me out. This is watch ur gonna do all rounds from now on.
>put welding fuel inside a oxygen mask
>find cloral hydrate as soon as possible
>sneak up on security with your syringe, knock them out and put the mask on their face
>do the same to any witnesses
>get their shit, stun batons, cuffs and body armor for yourself
>cuff the captain and assume his position
>rule the sub with an iron fist
Works every time, son.
Unless you want to be a troll, dont follow these. Indeed i highly suggest you play a multiplayer game, but instead find a couple of friends that you can play with instead. If you are interested i can play a game this weekend with you. Just send me a DM.

Its not a massive learning curve, but it takes a little bit of time to figure it out.
Just a Doggo that couldnt find a 90 x 90 Doggo picture. So Doggo used Cap'n Jack.