Для чего навигационному терминалу сигнал "Velocity_In"? / What navigation terminal signal "Velocity_In"?

В навигационном терминале есть сигнал "Velocity_In". Для чего он нужен? У меня есть предположения, но проверять лень.
In the navigation terminal has a signal "Velocity_In". What is it for? I have assumptions, but to check laziness.

Re: Для чего навигационному терминалу сигнал "Velocity_In"? / What navigation terminal signal "Velocity_In"?

Hello, I may have an answer to your question.

From this link - https://barotrauma.gamepedia.com/Connection_Panels

I found this:
"velocity_in input Sets the steering velocity to the received value. The signal must contain the x-speed and y-speed separated with a comma, e.g. "-50,10"."
I can usually help with things, depends on what it is though, feel free to ask if you need help with problems on your games.

Re: Для чего навигационному терминалу сигнал "Velocity_In"? / What navigation terminal signal "Velocity_In"?

I explain more easily according to above reply:

You can attach with a wire one navigation terminal to another, navigation terminal with velocity in will set for example "X" to a value in the first terminal, that has a wire for "X" connected with velocity in to second navigator. If the first terminal (the one with "X") sets force for 20% the second will target 4% (will be 80% weaker, than normally).

Use: If you use more than 5 engines or pumps, you can make 2 terminals to control up to 10 engines or pumps.

Reason: Maximum 5 wires can be connected to any component.
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822