[OUTDATED]Polish translation of XML files

THIS IS OUTDATED/TA MODYFIKACJA JEST NIEAKTUALNA

For actual translation go to rico6822 topic / Aby pobrać aktualne spolszenie należy skorzystać z wątku rico6822
CLICK ME!
Spoiler
Hi! / No hej!

English Version

First of all, i'm new around here and i'm not sure if this is good place to post it. If not, forgive me ^^'
Second of all, i translated the xml files (and only xml) to polish as best as i could. I may or may not have skipped something that could be translated too, so if there is something, lemme know.
Also, english isn't my native language so if i make mistakes in this post, sorry ;)

I guess there are not many polish players, but i made this because of boredom and it was kinda fun. So, maybe someone would use it...someday. ^^

Anyway, download at the end. Have a nice day, folks!
Folder should be copied to main game location.

Wersja Polska

Przede wszystkim, jestem tu nowy i nie mam pojęcia, czy to dobre miejsce na ten post. W razie co, wybaczcie...
Poza tym, przetłumaczyłem jedynie pliki xml, najlepiej jak umiem. Najpewniej pominąłem coś, co mogło zostać przetłumaczone. Jeśli coś takiego znajdziecie, dajcie znać ;)

I tak, wiem, pewnie nie wielu tu polskich graczy. Ale zrobiłem to z nudów, więc nawet jeśli nikt z tego nie skorzysta, nadal fajnie.
Folder należy skopiować do głównego folderu gry (tego z launcherem)

Download link || Link do pobrania
Last edited by IgneaVentus on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I try making subs. Probably they won't be popular. I make them for campaign.
And i don't like to give everything to ppl. Ya know, where is the fun if u got everything covered?
No. My ships lack things. And that's why I like them.

Re: Polish translation of XML files

Ouch. I was making it for old version, not sure if it still works ^^' And from your comment is seems it doesn't.
If You want a truly working (i didn't test it, thou) translation, try this one made by rico6822: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9802

As for fix, drop this the same way You did with the modification: FIX
These are vanilla files that were replaced before, roughly 11kb. After that, the game should work just fine.

Sorry for inconvenience thou... :/
I try making subs. Probably they won't be popular. I make them for campaign.
And i don't like to give everything to ppl. Ya know, where is the fun if u got everything covered?
No. My ships lack things. And that's why I like them.