Dev-Branch Server (CANCELED)

Seems like nobody's interested. Done trying with this

CURRENT BUILD (play with this): 4-20-2018

Hello! You may know me from when I host my server occasionally, and this time I'm going to do something a bit different:

What is it?
I will be hosting a server running the dev-branch of Barotrauma. The dev-branch contains unreleased features which will be in future updates. It basically an update-in-progress, and is not guaranteed to be stable or to have the final changes. I thought a server would be a good way to play with and test the new features.

Since this server is running a development version, my sub list will be smaller than normal, only containing fairly recently updated ones to prevent problems due to sub age. Please remember however, that subs build on the previous versions are...built on the previous versions. Might lack new equipment or have minor quirks.

How to play?
You will need to have a built copy of the dev-branch. For your convenience, I have built a copy and uploaded it. It is simply a clean copy of the game. The download is below in this post.
Yes, my upload is safe. Yes, I asked if I can upload it.

I recommend using my copy because the dev branch is being updated all the time, and using my download will ensure the server and your client are running the same code. I will update it somewhat frequently, and I recommend checking to see if you have the updated version.

When can I play?
Whenever I have my server up. I will have it up for a decent while each day, most likely in the afternoon, but perhaps earlier (hopefully it doesn't crash midday).

What if I find a bug?
Either report it yourself on github, or tell me and I'll report it. Just be clear it's with my build so they know it might not be 100% up to date with the current commits. Hopefully this will be helpful for them.

Download
It will be just like a normal download of Barotrauma. Extract it and play it.

Built on 4-20-2018
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... rxbAhkBJoW
Last edited by Billsofat on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 am, edited 8 times in total.