Private barotrauma community

Greetings,

If you are like me, you hate it when players just come in. kill you and destroy the sub and then leave. You know who i am talking about.Those guys. I want to make a private barotrauma community. With white listed members. Joining the community wont be hard but it would filter out alot of the guys that would try to ruine it. If you guys would want something like this too tell me and I might actuely try to make it real. me, or anyone else can then hoste the server.

Re: Private barotrauma community

If you are not enough popular or a watched streamer/youtuber then you can't do that.

But here is an idea, start with making a private server, and give the pass just to some of your trusted people. A recommendation is to ask them for skype/discord or other chatting site, so you can communicate with them while offline.

You need a good PC to handle a server, and a start of 2/3 people.

Search for a good private community name.

Oh, and I have a little plan, when a dedicated hosting service for barotrauma appears I will make my own server, paid for a long time, and making sure there is AT LEAST one admin ONLINE. The staff will be chosen on activity and cooperation/maturity they show. I don't say more, you'll see at the time..