Help me with servers.

A place to discuss anything related to Barotrauma that doesn't fit into the other specific sections.
TriggerTry
Class-D

Help me with servers.

Postby TriggerTry » Thu May 24, 2018 4:30 am

[b][u]This is not a discussion but a question!
Ok so basically whenever I start a server to play with my friends. It says they can't connect. I tell the game to try UnP port forwarding however I do not have a port forwarding configuration is this the problem?
Also if I do need to make a port forwarding configuration or if I don't what server should I host on. I hope this can be resolved soon.
-Thanks so much,
TriggerTry

JohnKarbel
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: Help me with servers.

Postby JohnKarbel » Thu May 24, 2018 4:38 pm

I have this problem to, tried to use port forward but still don't work, probably I suck at this at that's why..

I don't think is a problem with Barotrauma, I think is a problem with your modem. Try to port forwarding again with port 14242 (14242-14242), and try reboot the modem.

TriggerTry
Class-D

Postby TriggerTry » Thu May 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Thanks so much I’ll be sure to try it out!

dorepe
Class-D

Postby dorepe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:10 pm

I had a Similar problem, so I started venturing out looking for ways to get it working and I stumbled upon http://www.citadelservers.com Within speaking with them I decided to take a chance and purchase a server. I am very happy with my decision, The server was up and running in less than 10 minutes. I had some problems configuring it however, their tech support helped me out. As I have not owned a server for this game. Give them a shot, it sure worked out for me!

jhejhe
Class-D

Postby jhejhe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Well I had the same issue when I played with my friends. :,( I checked out https://www.ascendservers.com/game-servers and talked to their support on live chat and checked on their server as well. Tried their server and worked for me! Definitely a good provider to go with as well! 8)

JohnKarbel
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby JohnKarbel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:25 pm

jhejhe wrote:Well I had the same issue when I played with my friends. :,( I checked out https://www.ascendservers.com/game-servers and talked to their support on live chat and checked on their server as well. Tried their server and worked for me! Definitely a good provider to go with as well! 8)

I recommend! Just bought from them, great service!

Return to “General discussion”