The Route Zero Roleplay Community

Welcome to Route Zero, a very heavy RP server! We hope you enjoy your stay.

About a year ago, I started a server under my name, for friends and I to play with. Slowly but surely this shifted into the first draft of our new server. This first draft was called 'BioTrauma', and it was opened to the public. Over time, I recognized the need for stricter regulations and more clear rules to aide with roleplay. So a few months later the server was officially renamed to Route Zero. Under this new name and new colors, we took the initiative to acquire a great new staff team, a full set of regulations, laws and rules which are easy to understand and simple when you really think about them, and as of recently a nice lore. We strive to provide the Barotrauma community with a fun and serious server for people to come and play, no matter their background, skill or experience.

Yeah well what makes YOU so special, huh?
A good question. What does make Route Zero the largest and best roleplay server around?
1. Our regulations. We have a comprehensive list of things that would be useful to know in basically every in-game situation, including use-of-force regulations for security, alert codes for the crew, and more. All of this is very easy to understand and organized under a single document.
2. Our staff. We have a friendly staff team (provided that you are friendly to them), who are well-versed in their knowledge of our game and how to play. We work with our staff constantly to ensure they know what to do.
3. The roleplay. We try to keep roleplay as serious as possible during the serious game-nights. This comes in many forms, but generally it is quite easy to figure yourself out. Just don't be dumb and you'll be alright.
4. A lore? Yeah buddy. A lore. We have our lore available to read on our discord in the #rules channel. Basically we're a
bunch of corporate assholes a cargo company that got so big they have their own military and a monopoly over the entire moon of Europa, making them basically the unofficial government.

How can I sign up?
Well it's simple my boy. See you on our discord server!

https://discord.gg/ad4hmfk

Re: The Route Zero Roleplay Community

Wrong, even from joining I was feeling uncomfortable just because I made a little joke that didn't offend anyone but, I received a response that sounded like this of "50% of this server are furries, so you better watch your mouth or you're getting banned." I haven't made any jokes after.

The owner made a hypocritical point stating that "any rule he makes shouldn't be enforced on him, but only on us". So basically we weren't allowed to express our point because apparently it "offended" people, but when others made an aggressive point about my opinion it didn't "offend" me then?

I wouldn't recommend this server to anyone unless they want to be treated like a shitbag but, if you're a furry and you think that posting half-naked pictures that make others uncomfortable is ok, then this server is for you!
"Making a better future for the future"

The true, unnecessarily detailed story about what actually happened, from the server.
These two joined the server, and immediately some red flags were raised about them, being their profile pictures and how they acted. One of them made a crude, offensive joke about furries immediately upon joining the server, and was warned not to make any more of those jokes due to the fact that there are a good amount of furries on the server, and that could offend someone.
Of course, they protested this as all being a joke.
Then one of them read the rules, and saw that we have a policy saying 'No dark humour' is allowed. They both protested this. I gave them my view on it, saying that dark humour isn't allowed because it sets a bad image on the server if everyone is just disrespecting people of different backgrounds with cruel jokes. I said that offensive behavior wasn't accepted.
They both became argumentative with server staff and the community, even lashing out at members of the community and becoming hostile. They were warned to cease their behavior, and slow-mode was enabled in the #general channel so that the rules could be explained to them. When slow-mode was disabled, they continued to argue, and provoked people. They claimed that we were being 'offensive to people who liked dark humour by banning it', which was their main argument. Of course that didn't make sense, and they kept arguing against our restriction of free speech (which we have every right to do, by the way), and even posted offensive images in the meme channel. They were banned, and decided to bring their immature argument to the forums in a vain attempt at slandering our server.

We hope that this explanation clears up the truth of the matter for everyone around. This is not a meme server, and it never was one. We expect serious members.
Thank you. ~ The RZ Administration Team.

there is a difference between disrespect and a joke. a big difference. if someone gets offended by jokes, they should stop being a fucking snowflake and stop looking for attention.
"I said that offensive behavior wasn't accepted"
so, a direct insult: "atleast my staff has more than half of a braincell" is not offensive ,but making a furry joke is?
why furries are given such special attention while you can shit on anyone you want.
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect