Console command's.

So...I've been playing with my friends for a while,doing some crazy/funny stuff. And sudennly,i came up with a few question's.
How do you exactly spawn ammunition for weps.
How to spawn exosuits. Regular and armored one. And air-tanks for em.
How to spawn id card's.

I will be very grateful for the help.

Re: Console command's.

Spawnitem the_name_of_the item. If you enter "help" you can see a full list of console commands, and by entering "help spawnitem" (or whatever other command) you can see information about how to use that specific command.

For example:
spawnitem "Railgun shell" cursor
spawnitem "Diving suit" inventory
spawnitem "Oxygen tank" inventory

I do know ho to spawn thing's.
My problem is that i don't really know what to type.
For example,i can open creatures in game data and type their name's to spawn them.
But i was unable to find card's/ammo/suit's correct "Name" to actually spawn them.
Spawnitem RevolverBullet is't working. Just like spawnitem divingsuit or spawnitem shotgunshell etc.

You can use tab to autocomplete the name of the item, so if you remember the first letter you should be able to find the correct name. You can also enter "spawnitem" and a space and toggle through all the items with tab.
Evil_Russian wrote:Spawnitem RevolverBullet is't working. Just like spawnitem divingsuit or spawnitem shotgunshell etc.
The correct names for these would be "revolver round", "diving suit" and "shotgun shell" (not 100% sure about the last one as it's not a vanilla item).