What I would like to see in the game barotrauma

Do not judge strictly, I translate in an interpreter google
I would like the game to start on the surface
The surface would represent a glass dome in which there would be various shops, a list of assignments from the "New Europe" for which money would be given
The game would begin without a ship, the captain had several thousand credits in order to buy a ship, all crew members could buy fuel for the reactor, canisters with air, oxygen masks, suits, batteries, etc. for the ship
Ships could be like buying ready, and build yourself, but much more expensive
I would like to see something like a small base for a cannon and a large base for a gun, for which in the future it would be possible to put different types of guns
I would like that, if a ship is flooded, a person without a suit might catch a cold, a cold would worsen vision and a scent, from which a person could breathe worse, as it would be desirable for people to get a headache when diving, which would help aspirin, cold helped by other drugs
I would like to see in the game the similarity to the fish "Lophius piscatorius"
I would like to see in the game a small and large gun that shoots a net to catch creatures, a large and small gun in the likeness of a shotgun, a large cannon where you can shoot people (as a way to get rid of a corpse or intruder)
I would like to have a portable air generator (for example, a compartment with an air generator was flooded, and in the cabin there is a portable one) that would operate from batteries, as well as explosive walls (for example a reactor compartment) as a way to avoid death for a trader (if it explodes the whole ship)
Add a task for the trader: destroy the entire ship
Add an assignment for the entire ship: to obtain a rare resource; Extract algae; to clean the waters of many monsters; catch a rare monster (for this gun with a network); find the missing ship
Add a portable thing that emits a very strong sound (like a bait or a means for distracting a monster), 2 types, one that can be turned on at a distance, and the other, which is hand-held, too, this thing can be fired from a huge gun
Add a ghost ship that can appear on the quest in which you need to find the missing ship
Add ship nps Raiders
That's it, but who knows, maybe I'll come up with something else;)