Agony system

I would like this system to appear in the game.how it works.When the character's health falls below zero, the whole screen begins to blink red, the character will squeeze the hand around the liver and start walking slowly, and he will be hard to breathe. He can use medicines at that time to cure himself, after 30 seconds the character will fall and be slow Crawl at this point he will no longer be able to use medicines.But he can also call on other characters to help him.In 30 seconds he will die.if during the agony of the character was in the hands of any weapon, he would drop it on the floorAlso, the doctor can stabilize the wounded without medicines, but only once must he approach the wounded man and press REFORM CPR.The wounded can still be helped to live longer.for this you need to approach the wounded and press the button CLAMP A WOUND and then the wounded will live two minutes.

Re: Agony system

Bob(БОБ) wrote:I would like this system to appear in the game.how it works.When the character's health falls below zero, the whole screen begins to blink red, the character will squeeze the hand around the liver and start walking slowly, and he will be hard to breathe. He can use medicines at that time to cure himself, after 30 seconds the character will fall and be slow Crawl at this point he will no longer be able to use medicines.But he can also call on other characters to help him.In 30 seconds he will die.if during the agony of the character was in the hands of any weapon, he would drop it on the floorAlso, the doctor can stabilize the wounded without medicines, but only once must he approach the wounded man and press REFORM CPR.The wounded can still be helped to live longer.for this you need to approach the wounded and press the button CLAMP A WOUND and then the wounded will live two minutes.
there is just ONE BIG PROBLEM i am no game developer but what if you "die" in whater eh and how to cancell this can the host cancel it? and what if you are in agony and get shot again you will die ? when killing the guy with commands will he be killed immediatly or get in the agony
I AM BACK BABY

Re: Agony system

the host can cancel the agony system in the server settings and when the health drops to zero, the character as before will fall into the coma. During the agony, an inscription appears at the top(
stop fighting for life)and if you press it that character will die faster, instead of 60 seconds, he will live 20 seconds.if a player from a firearm shoots a character in the head with little health, then the agony is not activated, the character immediately dies, this can save the Kevlar helmet (the character will start agony.