counterattack

this system should appear in the game, it will make life much easier and give a second chance to players in a desperate situation.how it works?When a small creature is about to attack a player, then a key pops up which should be pressed or there will not be a counterattack,If the player has time to press that attack for a while is interrupted and the player's fight with the creature begins example.on the player runs infected (husk), at the last moment the button pops up if the player has time to press it that character grabs the parasite's head with his hands and keeps it away from itself, at that moment it is necessary to press the button very quickly, if the player can do this, then the character will push the parasite away himself and stun him for 3 seconds, at which point he can escape from him.if the counterattack fails then the parasite attacks the player thereby inflicting double damage and infecting it. The player will be easier to fight off if he has a weapon in his hand(revolver, knife)if the player attacks crawler,he will knock the player to the floor,Without a revolver or a knife, he will not be able to fight off.in the case if the player in his hands had a revolver, then during a fall to the floor the player will drop it from his hands and he will lie next to him, at this point you have to catch up to him to get to the revolver and shoot at him,if you do not make it, the player is waiting for death.in the case of the Mantis everything is simple here,he will knock the player to the ground, but the player will not be able to counterattack because the mantis is 3-4 times stronger than him but the player will be able to resist and instead of living 10 seconds he will live 15-20 seconds, at this time the player can help.this is my idea and I think I should get into the game.