a new arsenal and other ideas

it seems to me that the revolver and harpoon of this game is not enough, you need to make a new weapon that's a lot of gameplay. I think the game needs to be added. The pistol uses a 9x19 caliber. A shotgun.everyone knows the game of the dead space, in this game there was a moment when meteorites moved to the ship. The main character at that moment fired on meteorites from a powerful gun. I want this weapon to be in the game.a taser who would shoot cartridges and at a distance would beat the current of players and creatures.combat knife causing heavy bleeding.shock grenade immobilizing character for 1-2 minutes at this time the character can speak.biological weapon with which you can infect with husk (grenades, gas).chemical weapon.new suits for diving(military,scientific,heavy,light,alien suit).the virus from which people mutate and die.I want the game to be more atmospheric, despair, fear, more blood, more terrible creatures, darkness.mental health (new parameter)This parameter will be responsible for the psyche of the character.the psyche will fall if the character sees something terrible (blood, corpse, creature, death)Also, it will fall if the character is for a long time outside in the dark.mental health 100%healthy character.mental health 60%the character in the head will have a quiet noise.mental health 40%someone in the head will whisper and screams.mental health 20%the character will begin to hallucinate (the character is all in the blood, the other players will be hostile creatures that will attack, Husk, Mantis,crawler)they will attack the player and it will be dealt a small loss (in fact, the character will damage himself)if the character kills the creature, then the hallucination will end and instead of the corpse of the creature will be the corpse of the player who was killed by the character. everyone will think that the character is crazy and killed the player.mental health 10%The character will laugh and the hallucinations will be every time the character sees the player.mental health 0%the character will open his veins with his fingernails and die (if someone will save the player) then when the player comes to himself then he will have mental health 50%........................this is all I wanted to suggest the developer add to the game.