Re: "ALERT!: *Insert Text Here*"

Cpbald wrote: What if there was a way to toggle it?
I don't think it would be such a great idea to split the entire community/server browsing into two parts. "Casual and hardcore"
This game is extremely exceptional, either you like it or you don't. If people think the game is too difficult, there's other games for them to play out there on the market.

Regalis wrote:My opinion about moving the view to a damaged part is pretty much the same: I prefer that the players have to figure out where a leak is (possibly with the help of some in-game systems like the minimap) instead of magically knowing where it is.
Equipment: Water Detector
"Smoke detector of the sea."

Outputs electricity when it's touching water, which could be used to shut doors when chambers start to flood. You could become literally unsinkable.

Regalis wrote: My opinion about moving the view to a damaged part is pretty much the same: I prefer that the players have to figure out where a leak is (possibly with the help of some in-game systems like the minimap) instead of magically knowing where it is.
Or the addition of some sort of pressure gauge that is linked to a main computer or something.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.