Some ideas.

Excuse me for the translation. I badly know English.

My ideas:
Add in the game a short circuit if water is present in electronics. And opportunity to do de-energized to open the door manually.

Is it possible to do so, while holes in the vertical walls it was possible to pass/to pass through them.

Would that there were more mobs on the map during the game, and indeed the map should be bigger and deeper.

I daily follow the development of the game, but very little is known.
Thank you. :wink:

Re: Some ideas.

Denis919 wrote:Excuse me for the translation. I badly know English.

My ideas:
Add in the game a short circuit if water is present in electronics. And opportunity to do de-energized to open the door manually.

Is it possible to do so, while holes in the vertical walls it was possible to pass/to pass through them.

Would that there were more mobs on the map during the game, and indeed the map should be bigger and deeper.

I daily follow the development of the game, but very little is known.
Thank you. :wink:
Water detectors already exist in the game and you can pass trough broken walls(if it was that you meant) but I agree on the fact that the maps should be deeper and it should have more creatures.
Love from Mr. Macaroni!

I think instead of a general map design, he could add different levels. Perhaps some thin narrow ones with tons of caves, and other large open ones that might have no floor at all.

Water short circuiting eletronics would be nice, it could remove the whole "stick a pump every 2 rooms throughout a sub and it will never sink. There could be waterproof junction boxes made for bilges and pumps specifically, perhaps with a downside like fewer connections.

BornToKill946 wrote:There should be a new slot for a backpack. You put it on that slot and you have extra space. This will be very useful.
That's a good idea. I've actually been thinking of adding a new "back" slot which in addition to backpacks could be used for carrying something like a harpoon gun or a scooter. Then you wouldn't be able to hide a harpoon gun in your pockets anymore while traitoring around, or carry 10 scooters with you.

Also, just in case you haven't noticed: engineers, mechanics and doctors have some extra slots in their clothes so you have a bit more space than the default inventory.
Spoiler
And it's also possible to get even more inventory space by carrying multiple sets of clothes because fuck logic