Suggestions

I got some suggestions for the game

1. Being able to save the job preferences in a special order so you don't have to rearrange them over and over again each time you are going to play.

2. Make fires create smoke that will make it hard to see things

3. Make blood on the floor/water when bleeding

4. Be able to set/type a number like in reactor to put it on like 9999 temp or like 7890 in temp instead of scroll up to the number you want.

5. be able to copy the RGB text(Or any other text) so you don't have to type like 1,00,9,00,1,00,1,00 for each lamp/ other stuff you need the same for

6. Have some kind of mod/sub download ingame instead of go to the internet and download each mod/sub when there a new update.

7. Make fire spread by radiation, heat , make smoke catch fire if at r9ight temp.

8. some kind of temperature system. That will damage humans if too cold or too hot.
Last edited by kust on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Suggestions

TheOverseerOfAll wrote:4. This would be extremely overpowered from how you are saying it.

6. you can already download submarines in-game.
well 4. I meant instead of like scrolling up the temp from the reactor to like 7000 you can just type it in at the reactor to speed it up a little and to have more precition over the values. Just wondering how would it be overpowered ?

6. Well thats only the subs the host got/is playing right now. I meant something like steam workshop. Instead of going on the website and then download that you can just see all subs/mods and download that automaticly put it in the right folder.

I'm pretty sure the above poster means setting the shutdown temp and whatnot, not directly setting the temperature of the reactor.
Rule 1) You are expendable.
Rule 2) Asking about Rule 1 will enforce it automatically.

asialsky wrote:I'm pretty sure the above poster means setting the shutdown temp and whatnot, not directly setting the temperature of the reactor.
Yes that is what i meant that would be usefull for other stuff too like set charge on battery / capacitators. If dev implentes this to be able to put output on the batteries that would be usefull too.