New ideas

Some of the ideas.

1. Oxygen is consumed very quickly. Person gasping for 10 seconds.
Extend the time when a person alive until there is no air.
2. The doctor is too dangerous. Often he just runs up and sticks all the bleach.
Take a break between shots.
3. Add the ability to lay in the beds.
4. It would be very cool to see what submarine physicality.
5.Let ammunition and explosives cargo exploding with a sharp drop and fire.
6.Let the people light up when they get to the fire. (let deep-water suit protects from fire).
7.I would like that the monsters don't just hit people and tear them to pieces and even ate.
8. Add the smoke from fire
9. Wire Let,items and equipment can burn.

(sorry for translation from Russian).
Add to the game Russian language, I can free translate the texts for you,what would they look nice.

Re: New ideas

I think for the masks its pretty well balanced, you can always carry 5 tanks in your pockets (and until you run out of fuel you cant run out of oxygen). However I feel for the diving suits there needs to be some high capacity tanks that fit only into the suit. I mean, what oxygen tanks last 2 minutes in real life? Sure they don't instantly pop in and out of masks and suits, but these ones could.

Can't comment on 2, I haven't played enough doctor

3. Add the ability to lay in the beds.

Would be nice, it would be cool if it amplified drug effects slightly.

4. It would be very cool to see what submarine physicality.

Need you to retranslate that

5. Let ammunition and explosives cargo exploding with a sharp drop and fire.

Explosive boxes containing nitroglycerin will detonate on hard impacts, some boxes only contain detonators or inactive explosives.
For instance even if there was a huge box of C4, you could burn it and irl it wouldn't explode, C4 reacts to electricity, its really stable.

6. Let the people light up when they get to the fire. (let deep-water suit protects from fire).
Flesh isnt a very flammable substance, people don't tend to catch fire unless they are doused in accelerant or fuel, only really really hot fires ignite flesh, and the worksuits are flame retardant.

7. I think thats probably planned somewhat

8. Add the smoke from fire
Was thinking of suggesting this idea myself, fires drain air currently but the effect isnt really that bad that you will ever be in more danger from it than the fire itself.

9. Wire Let,items and equipment can burn.
Most equipment ingame is metal, which doesn't burn very easily, and oxygen tanks and fuel can explode when it comes in contact with fire.

Rick wrote: 4. It would be very cool to see what submarine physicality.
I wish that the submarine could bend over.

At the moment it's just a box that can be broken,but as she was not filled with water,it is always in a horizontal position.

Denis919 wrote:
Rick wrote: 4. It would be very cool to see what submarine physicality.
I wish that the submarine could bend over.

At the moment it's just a box that can be broken,but as she was not filled with water,it is always in a horizontal position.
Ok, I thought thats what you might have been implying, alot of people have wanted this. Theres probably an engine limitation on it, Regalis will have to confirm but I think hes going to add >1 ship per game before that.

Denis919 wrote:Some of the ideas.

Extend the time when a person alive until there is no air.
Actually it's 20 seconds, and that's just for passing out, it takes much longer to actually die. I know that's still a pretty short time compared to how long someone could really hold their breath, but I think it's a good compromise between realism and the gameplay perspective. In most subs that's more than enough time to grab a diving mask and oxygen tank (if you're reckless enough to not already have one with you).
Denis919 wrote:2. The doctor is too dangerous. Often he just runs up and sticks all the bleach.
Take a break between shots.
With great power comes great responsibility! Yeah, I was kind of worried that the medical items might be to OP, and judging by the multiplayer rounds I've played, that seems to be the case. I'll try to nerf them a bit.

As for the rest of the suggestions, Rick pretty much covered those.
Rick wrote:
Denis919 wrote:I wish that the submarine could bend over.
Ok, I thought thats what you might have been implying, alot of people have wanted this. Theres probably an engine limitation on it, Regalis will have to confirm but I think hes going to add >1 ship per game before that.
The only limitation is that the current code is written under the assumption that walls, hulls and other structures are axis-aligned rectangles (mostly due to the fact that the game was originally supposed to take place in an immovable underwater station). It's definitely possible to change, but it requires such major changes to so many parts of the engine that at this point I won't promise anything. It'd be a really neat mechanic though, so maybe in future versions...

Perhaps using the syringe effectively should be a time based thing like the wrench, and stabbing people with overhead will take more time to react. Aka injecting into veins versus into someones backbone, also, tranq gun when?

There should be like a rope that you can attach to the submarine, and just drift out the submarine in your diving suit.
There also should be oportunity to attach items to items. So like, you can drag two metal boxes at one time.
And also! You could attach artifacts to the submarine and just go! It would be useful if it would be a Heat Artifact (Don't really remember the name.)
So what do you think?

BornToKill946 wrote:There should be like a rope that you can attach to the submarine, and just drift out the submarine in your diving suit.
There also should be oportunity to attach items to items. So like, you can drag two metal boxes at one time.
And also! You could attach artifacts to the submarine and just go! It would be useful if it would be a Heat Artifact (Don't really remember the name.)
So what do you think?
Hm..sounds neat. Maybe you could also bind someones hands with the rope, and attach them to a wall or other machine. Yet, obviously, the ropes should be able to be cut, or burned with an welder/cutter.
Hi,

I'm Frost.

Given that

- Our main weapon is a cannon with a pivot
- We cannot see very far from said cannon
- Our targets are often small and fast
- We now have depth charges, and
- Our ammunition actually looks like torpedoes

... why not make a torpedo? You can launch it out of the railgun for all I care, but give us a weapon that we can guide to a target. Temporarily shift to the torpedo object and control it as if you were outside with a motor scooter.

Either that or give us a larger view cone on the turret. I keep killing crew members just using added C-4 due to the close range fire, apparently concussing them through the hull plates, to say nothing of nuclear holocaust.
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harm's way."

United Colonies Navy Ship Pack - UPDATED: 28 MAY 18
The Sailor's Manual - UPDATED: 1 JUNE 18