Re: Removing the ability to interact while stunned.

QuickLoad wrote:Too often, when stunning a subject, they can avoid getting cuffs on by constantly swapping things into their hand slots.
Realisticly, when you're stunned... you're stunned, you shouldn't be able to resist being cuffed by wiggling objects into your hands, etc.

I think that when you're stunned, you should be unable to interact with your inventory.
Yeah true, its often too easy to simply "escape" being cuffed by doing exactly that.
Even worse, literally EVERYONE starts screaming for help once stunned, this shouldnt be possible, AND makes it unbelieveably hard for the traitor to kill his target without being exposed due to an screaming, stunned, body.
Hi,

I'm Frost.

Re: Removing the ability to interact while stunned.

Frostdemon727 wrote:
QuickLoad wrote:Too often, when stunning a subject, they can avoid getting cuffs on by constantly swapping things into their hand slots.
Realisticly, when you're stunned... you're stunned, you shouldn't be able to resist being cuffed by wiggling objects into your hands, etc.

I think that when you're stunned, you should be unable to interact with your inventory.
Yeah true, its often too easy to simply "escape" being cuffed by doing exactly that.
Even worse, literally EVERYONE starts screaming for help once stunned, this shouldnt be possible, AND makes it unbelieveably hard for the traitor to kill his target without being exposed due to an screaming, stunned, body.
I would love to see the stunned person's body wiggling and twerking all around, making sounds but not speaking or interacting with things.