Logical Operations

Most of these suggestions are more than likely redundant and its already planned for them to be added, they just havent gotten around to actually being added yet. But just incase, I thought I'd post a small list of what would be amazing to have in the game, considering I'm a huge fan of fiddling with stuff like this.

Ship Motion Sensor: These already exist in alien ruins, but it'd be nice to have a smaller version that has the state_out connection panel output. Could use it for auto doors, auto lights, etc.

Arithmetic Components: It seems this *may* be possible, with certain components having "set_output" connections, but it seems like it'd take waay to many components to do if it is indeed possible. Perhaps dedicated components would be preferred. (Standard operations, + - * / % sqrt)

Toggle Component: Just a simple component with the "toggle" and "state_out" connector. Again, this can already be done by using doors, but they'd be pretty ugly to use, or by using or/and/not gates with a constant output of 1 and a relay. An example for the use of this is a button connected to a pump's "toggle" and light compononent's "toggle" depicting an 'on' light. Someone comes around and turns the pump on, and now the light is in reverse. If it was attached to a toggle component with a constant value, then the pump would be forced back into sync.

Xor/Nand/Nor/Xnor: Again, these operations can still be used, but it'd be handy to have them compacted into one component instead of two or three.

Power Sensor: Sends out a "1" signal if the power current is above #### watts. Simple and extremely useful.

Battery: Please add an "available charge" output or somethin along those lines. Invaluable for things like emergency power switches.

Laser: It'd be nice to have a component that emitted a small laser that triggered when it was blocked. Could be used to detect rocks (or fish) nearby the ship, among many other uses.

Power Relay:I recommend splitting the relay's signal and power functions. It'd be nice if you could limit the power flow without causing it to break, so you could place transformers around the sub to prevent junctions from blowing. This is again already possible if you have enough batteries to where the cumulative recharge speed is higher than the output's grid load. (Seeing as max recharge speed cannot be modified at the moment)

Junctions: I tend to use wifi signals instead of junction signals, because they're neater, easier and faster (to place, that is) and you can have up to 99 of 'em. Maybe remove one or two of the signal inputs in junctions and possibly have a secondary power_in power_out duo, seperate from the first. Again, its easy to have parallel power lines using multiple junction boxes, so yet another request for convenience.

Alot of that is simply for convenience, as they can already be done. But it'd still be really nice to have 'em.