Re: Prone stance mechanic

This. ^^
Though at the moment, there's either a large update in store, or Regalis got bored.
I doubt this feature is in the NEXT update per-say, but it makes sense to be able to crawl.
Rule 1) You are expendable.
Rule 2) Asking about Rule 1 will enforce it automatically.

Not sure if adding this would be worthwhile: that "drain pipe" in Nehalennia is one of the few places where it would currently be useful... Might be possible in the future, but a very low priority at the moment.
asialsky wrote:Though at the moment, there's either a large update in store, or Regalis got bored.
Yeah, I'm sorry for the recent lack of updates; I've been really busy at work lately (as we're getting ready to release our first game this autumn) and the upcoming SCP-CB update has also taken a big chunk of my time. There's still an update coming up pretty soon though. Maybe not as big as some might expect, but it does add multi-sub support and respawning which I think will add a lot to the gameplay. (+ a ton of bugfixes and networking improvements)

Regalis wrote:Not sure if adding this would be worthwhile: that "drain pipe" in Nehalennia is one of the few places where it would currently be useful... Might be possible in the future, but a very low priority at the moment.
asialsky wrote:Though at the moment, there's either a large update in store, or Regalis got bored.
Yeah, I'm sorry for the recent lack of updates; I've been really busy at work lately (as we're getting ready to release our first game this autumn) and the upcoming SCP-CB update has also taken a big chunk of my time. There's still an update coming up pretty soon though. Maybe not as big as some might expect, but it does add multi-sub support and respawning which I think will add a lot to the gameplay. (+ a ton of bugfixes and networking improvements)
In the start it wouldnt be useful for many maps but if it is implemented i'm sure a lot of map creators will keep the mechanic in mind so it can be utilized in their new maps. it'd offer some fun gameplay opportunities

Looking forward to the new update btw